Material testing and car rendering

Heh, your material setup just gave me an idea on a problem we were talking about in that AnswerHub post. :slight_smile: I had forgotten that we can use the emissive channel to get some irregular flake reflections outside the fresnel angle.
Your solution has the same problem we were talking about there btw; normal bump of those metallic flakes ruin the car paint look. :frowning:

Anyway, finish the interior already so that we can open up a car gallery with my Challenger. :eek: heheh

No need to apologize, I was just trying to provide feedback. I wasn’t aware you weren’t done with the UVs. Your material is looking good, can’t wait to see the final product. =)

Hey guys,

Yeah Jacky…I know this is quiet difficult to achieve, but I am not about to give up yet :smiley: There`s gotta be something that will get me close to it without sacrificing too much^^ There always is :smiley:

About the interior…yeah…I dont know^^ The only reference I have is this:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/836/4fq2.jpg

So I dont know how fast my progress will be on that xD

But thanks a lot for your feedback guys, still very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Well done auto paint can make your vehicle stand out in a crowd. Though, it may take so much effort to achieve the look that you want for your car. It might not be as simple as you think. Before you put the final color on your car, it has to go undergo a ton of screening. Here is the article: Car Paint Testing.

Naoooooo 404

will you be releasing this car on the marketplace?

I don’t think so, since I am not really working on this anymore. Besides that, there “could” be legal issues since its a Bugatti :wink: