Material Man_body not correctly imported

Hi everyone,
I’m trying to follow [this guide][1] to gain experience with the editor but I’m stuck with an error, possibly a bug related to the standard content of the engine.

I’m using a standard mannequin and I’ve assigned to it the M_UE4Man_Body material but the material seems “broken” somehow. If I go in the material detail I can see a lot of errors:

At the same time, the blueprint has some errors and some “unspecified function” blocks:

I’m using it on windows 10 and the UE version is 4.11. Any idea on how can I get this material works again?
I’ve tried to reimport the starter content, but nothing changed…

Thanks

Hi Duma,

I’ve moved this out of Bug Reports. This is just a reference issue with the texture sample node not knowing where the reference is to the material it’s supposed to point to. This isn’t a bug with the Editor though.

When you copy the folders to your created project these two folders need to be dropped in the base Content folder for your project. If you place them in any other folder it will break the reference links to the textures because it won’t know where they are any longer.

I hope this helps.

Thanks , this helped a lot. Somehow I tought that the mannequin was part of the starter content and not of the tutorial per se. Resolved.

:slight_smile: Glad that worked for you!