Material in umap?

Hi, I opened a project, I want to create a Skysphere in C++, without Blueprint (cuz isn’t my style), whatever, I found the source of material.

MaterialInstanceDynamic’/Game/ThirdPersonCPP/Maps/ThirdPersonExampleMap.ThirdPersonExampleMap:PersistentLevel.SkySphereBlueprint.Sky Sphere mesh.MaterialInstanceDynamic_4’

But, it is a map… how I should get the Material from map to import in my project?

Thanks for reading.

Just don’t.

Game object placement is what blueprints are for.

As for the resource itself, you could likely find it in the editor and use the migrate function to export it to a different project or folder structure. This is likely the best idea as that material instance references an actual material, which references a one or more textures, all of which you’ll need for the appearance of a skysphere if you’re building it the same way as in the example map.

The material is: Material’/Engine/EngineSky/M_Sky_Panning_Clouds2.M_Sky_Panning_Clouds2’

However, I can transform this Blueprint in C++?

Before going further, can you be more clear on
1: What you’re actually wanting to accomplish and
2: Why you’re wanting to create a C++ class for what amounts to a specific prop that doesn’t have high computational intensity.