Massive World - Procedural world generation tool with PCG.

This is a quick video I made to showcase the development of my tool Massive World (MW).

MW allows you to generate a full world of any size in a few clicks and spawn biomes in no time. The tool focuses on a non-destructive workflow leveraging Landscape Stamps and PCG.
Edit: Available now!

Come with ± 70 4k quality heightmap
PCG biome to generate a detailed world with exposed properties (no need to have a deep knowledge of PCG to use it!)
Biome variant. Create a variation of your biome easily (For example, a forest with big trees, another with the same visuals but tons of big rocks and more moss on them, another with only small trees, etc…)
Come with a complete landscape auto-material supporting Nanite Displacement and Runtime Virtual Texture out of the box.
And much more to come.

3 Likes

Looks great (bookmarked). :+1: I’d be really interesting sometime to see a comparison of all the marketplace plugin options available at the moment. As there’s lots available. But how do they stack up… What are some of the gotchas… This latest plugin looks excellent and is reminiscent of Max D’s Shader World maybe. What would be really nice though, is to have more insights about where the actual real limits are. Stress testing clauses like the one above for example. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks!

Once the tool is finished I plan to do some tutorials and even recorded level design using different tools on the store to showcase what it can do and how to deal with multiple challenges a developer can get.

Hi there @Mick129,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far :slight_smile:

Had to pop in quickly just to say this looks absolutely incredible. The terrain flowing so naturally is what initially caught my eye and made this tool look beyond exceptional. Brilliantly done!

Thanks for taking the time to share it :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm feedback its really appreciated !

1 Like

Massive World is now available !