Marmoset Style UE4 Setup

So after i tricked the German Internet (because you have music in your Video :D), i have to say! Awesome, fantastic Work man!

Very awesome man - I’ve been working on one too, was actually going to have a post about it in the coming days but it looks like you beat me to it xD

Look forward to seeing your progress!

great work, we all artists needed this years ago,
all game engines (Unreal, Unity, Cryengine, etc…) should have included some kind of Asset showcase mode like marmoset,
I mostly spend much more time on setup the showcase than the assets, so I really appreciate your work, it seems amazing.
I will buy it, no doubt.

Ha, this is great man! I basically have a little BP to swap HDRs etc. as well, but its far less streamlined. Was hoping for something like this at some point! :smiley: Do you support adding your own HDR images? :slight_smile:

Any Update on this Project ? :slight_smile:

Yes! Just finalizing the save game and some other small nuances. Should be ready asap!

awesome :slight_smile:

It’s here! I just posted the initial release here. Much more to come soon! I will be sending off to add to the UE4 marketplace as well. Hope you all enjoy!

Hey aaronkaminer, I just bought it on gumroad (I couldn’t wait :D)
but what happens wen you release on UE4 marketplace? I will have to buy it again there? will I have all the future updates and support?

best regards

I have not sold anything on the marketplace before. I will find out what I need to do to offer free downloads to people who have already purchased from Gumroad. So, NO! You definitely will not have to but it again… and of course you will have future updates and support.