Marking an Consumable Offer as non-refundable

Hi,

We have setup some store offers using the Consumable type. Which are live. What we noticed is that on the Epic checkout page, they are not marked as Non-refundable. We have some questions below:

1. The refund policy states that if it is a Consumable, it is non-refundable. But on the checkout page users are told there is still a limit to 2 hours? Even though we can’t track how long they have had the consumable?

2. In the dev dashboard for setting up the offers, we have no option to set them as non-refundable?

3. On the checkout page, our offers are not tagged with Non-refundable to make that clear to users.

Hi again, ML_cc!

I can definitely understand your confusion here but I’m happy to provide some clarity on your behalf. The disclaimer you’ve shared may sound confusing but it is only referring to games themselves rather than consumables and is still reflected by the refund policy you’ve shared and is non-refundable by default.

When referring to non-refundables, only the game itself would stay as refundable by default per the Epic Games policy.

I hope this clears up any confusion but don’t hesitate to follow up if you have any additional questions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.