Marketplace Wishlist completely gone?!

Hey,

I had a wishlist with about 200 items on it. Today I checked my wishlist on m browser and suddenly it’s completely empty?!

A few days ago I had to login to the site again for some reason. I hadn’t logged out myself, nor did I clear any cookies on my browser, so I assumed Epic had simply forced a re-login or something.

But now I find out my wishlist is completely empty. How can I get it restored?

Thank you for the help!

1 Like

After reading your title I went to check mine and it’s gone too. Had assets on it that I’ll probably need in the future of my project… now it’s completely wiped…

1 Like

Hmm, I checked mine, and it’s still there. Are you sure you are properly logged in? Maybe it was some temporary glitch.

Mine was OK until i click in an asset from the wishlist, then refresh the page and now it’s all gone too.

Edit:
Also can’t add assets to the wishlist

1 Like

I’m logged in and my Wishlist is still gone…

1 Like

I just logged in and it was back again. I reloaded back to the unreal main page and then back to the marketplace and my wishlist is gone again… Seems to be something weird going on?

Hmmm… Same issue today again. I got on to the site to get the free assets of May. My wish list was there. I’ve added another item to my wishlist.

I closed the marketplace tab in Firefox and now reopened the marketplace and my wish list is gone again…

This is a VERY persistent error I think.

Yeah, I logged out and back in and the Wishlist came back. Then closed Chrome and re-opened it and it’s gone again…

1 Like

I came here because mine is gone too! I had a bunch of stuff on there and would check every so often for sales.