Marketplace Unavailable

I just upgraded my project to 4.12, and it tells me that I must download a plugin from the marketplace. When I go to the marketplace it does not load but gives an error: “Whoops, we can’t find the page you requested. Try going back and hitting the link again.”

I am connected to the internet and signed to the launcher. Anything I can try to fix this?

Thanks, Matt

I figured out the issue. First of all, if I am opening the Epic Launcher for the first time after a reboot, the marketplace is visible and functions correctly. The error does happen until I hit “Yes” to download the required plugin from the Marketplace. Which, in my case, is the Substance Plugin.

Second thing is that even though I was closing the launcher, I did not realize that the Launcher stayed open in the system tray. So even though I close the launcher and open it back up, I would get the same error.

After I closed the Launcher from the system tray, I searched for the plugin directly from the Marketplace and was able to download it without issue.

Matt

How did you search online through your browser?

I didn’t. Here is my original statement:

“After I closed the Launcher from the system tray, I searched for the plugin directly from the Marketplace and was able to download it without issue.”

Marketplace within the Epic launcher

Just had the same issue. Guess there’s still a link issue with Substance Plugin (I just updated a project to UE4.15).

Update - Actually I’ve just seen there is no Substance Plugin for this version yet. I’m guessing that’s what is causing the issue.