Marketplace tools for sellers??

Hi all!! I’ve just submited a product on the marketplace store ( Product )in case anyone wants to see it. And well… the thing is now i’m a seller no? Is it normal that i can not see if costumers are liking the product or if someone puts it on his whislist… is there any tools for that?

I mean… I don’t know if anyone is even seeing it?

Thank you all

2 Likes

Hey @AREQUI90,

It is highly recommended that you reach out to Unreal Engine Marketplace Support for any definitive answers on tools provided by the Unreal Engine Marketplace:

https://marketplacehelp.epicgames.com/s/markeplace-case-form

1 Like

Welcome to Unreal Marketplace!

It’s completely normal here. Unfortunately, we Marketplace sellers cannot see if people wishlist our products or if they put them in the shopping card. Also we don’t have access to any transaction ID, we don’t know who bought our products unless they leave a question or a review (in this case they have a little key icon near their name).

2 Likes

Well… That’s the ansewer…

Thank you for contacting Marketplace Support.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for sellers to get analytics like this at this time. This is something we are hoping to address in the future, and provide sellers with an analytics dashboard with information about page views, Wishlist adds, etc. We do not have an ETA on this at this time, but we are hoping to provide this functionality in the future.

sooooooo… fml