Marketplace support contacts?

Hi everyone!

I’m stuck with getting any support from marketplace payments team. They seem to be ignoring my requests (or email replies to previous requests) for around 3 weeks already.
Is there any other ways of reaching the team?

My issue is related to royalty payments from marketplace - I’m not getting them for last two months. Everything is fine with the account and with the hyperwallet, however payments are just stuck “In Progress”.

Would really appreciate any help!

@d3e We reached out to you via email with more information.

1 Like

thanks a lot!

@Tyler_X thanks again. Though it’s a months since, the team pinged me once and then has disappeared again.
The problem is still in place, I’m not getting any payments from Marketplace for almost 4 months now, support is just ignoring me.
I’m very loyal to Unreal Engine team, been here for years, but this is getting more and more frustrating :frowning: Is there any other channel I can contact someone higher level, email, phone, messenger, something? I would really appreciate any help.

@d3e The delay here was due to the 7/4 Holiday in the US. You should receive a response on this today. For any further issues, just create a new ticket through our help site below:

https://marketplacehelp.epicgames.com/s/marketplace-case-form