Marketplace sales info

How long for us to have access to something like this on the picture bellow? That is not something hard to make! I want to be able to offer discount for those that are buying my system on Marketplace, but I don’t have any info about it at all.
Just add another tab next to “Billing history” inside “ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT” account page. You guys have the data, have the place to show it, have already a mecanism (order history) very close to it. What is missing?

currently what kind of information do you have access to ? (my pack is still in the marketplace queue :frowning: )

None! No info at all. :frowning:
I only know that I have a few sales because the buyers sent me emails.

Hey ,

We are working on a way of implementing this type of real-time sales information, but it’s still being developed and may take some time to get going. What we are currently doing is a monthly statement where you will receive an email with sales information. Your asset pack was just recently added a couple of weeks ago, so it may be another week or two before you get an update. Sorry it’s inconvenient right now, but we are working on the solution.

I received my statement almost exactly 45 days after my assets were added to the marketplace and then i was paid within 2 days of receiving the statement.

Once the control panel is launched it will be great but for now the monthly statements and payout process works fine.

Since you can’t really use any of the sales information to improve your sales at the moment having real-time tracking won’t serve much of a purpose unless you can control bundles and discounts or be able to link directly to the marketplace items for marketing campaigns.

Thanks for letting us know.

“Since you can’t really use any of the sales information to improve your sales at the moment having real-time tracking won’t serve much of a purpose unless you can control bundles and discounts or be able to link directly to the marketplace items for marketing campaigns.”

Well, I am only selling the basic version of my system on marketplace. On my site I am selling as well the PRO version of my system. I want to offer the marketplace buyers, a discount on the PRO version. But I can only do that if I know who is buying on marketplace. :wink:

Anyway, they will have to wait…

How about sticking a .txt file in your Asset with a secret code for a discount on your site? Something like “ALEX3DROCKS” or something, which you change with every version release to minimise pirates taking advantage :>