Marketplace Owned Sorting and Filtering

Hello, I did research, and this question has popped up without resolution a few years ago… so maybe it’s been resolved?

But is there any way to exclude already-purchased items from the Marketplace from showing up?

(An aside:)

It’s already VERY annoying that the only way to chronologically see what you purchased is from viewing your items from the Vault tab in the Website, but when you want to view your purchased items in ALPHABETICAL order you have to open up the EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER.

Very inelegant system.

Chronological: Marketplace Website Vault
Alphabetical: Epic Games Launcher

Maybe the upcoming FAB Marketplace will correct this and be more organized, because I own 1500+ packs, and I’m COMPILING THEM ALL for my game.

TL:DR
Any way to exclude already purchased items from search results?

3 Likes

+1

I also want a way to search ONLY vault owned assets from the Browser. Why? Because it’s easier to see assets/more control over multi tab/open new links - in the Browser.

• (There is the vault tab, which only shows the order I bought them in. But once I use the search box, it ignores that I was in the Vault tab.)
  • (It’s annoying that the same features are not consistent between Epic launcher/Epic website.)
1 Like

I also wish we could sort our items by developer/vendor.

When making a game, consistency in style is important, and yeah, that would be another quality of life addition.

Hoping someone at Epic sees this.

1 Like