Marketplace: Now Open for Business!

I was so happy to see the animation starter pack on the marketplace! It does lack a few animations unfortunately (some that are available in the ShooterGame character anim - but I am not able to retarget the animation/mesh) like jump start, loop, end - would be great for our Leap where you are in the air for quite some time - also it does seem to lack falling which could share the anim with jump loop?

Is there a specific place or person I could leave marketplace feedback too aside from answers.unrealengine.com as listed on the marketplace?

There is a SoundCloud link in the description :slight_smile:

Not on every Audio piece :wink:

Totally agreed and we’re working on solutions for that. Hoping to share more details on when these improvements will be landing soon.

How about video? Being able to preview animations would be helpful.

We will need a market place filters or sub menus, actually all is mixed, pretty confusing.

Some sub menus like :
-demos
-3D ressources
- models
- characters
- animations
- textures

• Engine extensions
    And some filters like : Free, max price , 3D assets , demos
    would make it more readable and more clear to people to access each category they want top access only.

How do you actually look at content in the marketplace? All I see is a page with a marketplace overview and can’t find any links to view the marketplace items themselves. I’m lost.

Hey there! Open up the launcher and check the Marketplace section. Currently, we don’t have the Marketplace items listed on the web.

Thanks!

OK, thanks. I haven’t installed the engine at all yet and was interested in seeing what content was available. Having a great selection of content is a good reason to invest in the subscription so I wanted to see that first. So, since that’s not an option I’ll probably go ahead and get the subscription for at least the first month and see what’s available.

We’ll hopefully have a complete, searchable list of marketplace assets on the web soonish, but for now there is a subset of the content available listed here: .unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Resources/index.html

doc page is biased towards the free samples and learning content though, and doesn’t have any of the new asset packs listed on it.

Cheers,
Michael Noland

Thanks, that helps a lot. That is quite a few quality examples and sample content.

Ah I see, sorry :slight_smile:

I must admit that I’m a little disappointed with the price of some of the assets so far. The same assets from certain producers are a lot more than they cost on the Unity store for some reason?

Can anyone make and sell clothing for maximo char’s useing substance’s?? I would GLADLY pay 50$ or more for a set of 5 OR 100$ for a set of 3 with LOTS of custom adjusting… :slight_smile: Plus Apex cloths…for none Maximo chars …I’d pay 50$ for a set of 3 or 5…Or 100$ for 1 REALLY amazingly detailed clothing set or outfit as girls call it LOL… :slight_smile: like a dress with shoes and hat or whatever