Marketplace license/T&Cs

I’ve had someone ask me for the marketplace license. I had a look around and I can’t find one, so I sent on this page, that briefly mentions how the end-user is expected to use the content: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/marketplace-business-terms-faq

Do we have anything with more detail?

Also, you can’t get to the terms of service on the marketplace page until it’s loaded every single asset ever on to the screen because of the infinite scrolling. Found that frustrating.

I would also like to hear an answer to this question.

I can understand why Epic Games has gone for the simplistic approach when it comes to writing their Marketplace Business Terms FAQ as who really likes reading through pages of legalities :frowning:

But with that being said,
It would be ideal if there was a proper Marketplace Agreement publicly available to go alongside the FAQ one above and similar to that of the Unreal Engine EULA’s depth of detail. This would help those wanting to become UE4 Marketplace Content Creators and looking to do something a bit outside the box the ability to do the proper research without needing to use up Epic Games staffs valuable time through back and forth emails.

Take my community [Free Marketplace Assets] A Patreon page funded approach :D]([Free Marketplace Assets] A Patreon page funded approach :D - Community Content, Tools and Tutorials - Unreal Engine Forums) focused initiative as one example and the reply post provided by Jon Jones: [Free Marketplace Assets] A Patreon page funded approach :D - Community Content, Tools and Tutorials - Unreal Engine Forums

These policies of not allowing FREE! content on the UE4 Marketplace (with some exceptions) should really be included in their Marketplace Business Terms FAQ along with a more detailed description in a full Marketplace Agreement.

Well that’s my 2 cents :wink: