Marketplace Kitchen Builder Blueprint

As the title says. I’m currently working on a blueprint that allows you to quickly build a kitchen with cabinets and appliances. Work in progress!

Please let me know what you think.

3 Likes

Very nice! I look forward to seeing the final product. I have worked on something similar but mine is very basic. What do you plan to do with this? To make this an editor tool for artists? Or make it an in-game feature? Also will you be selling this on the marketplace?

Wish you all the best!

Hi,

This will be an editor tool. You place the blueprint in the scene and then add the kitchen through modules one by one like seen in the video. It places cabinets, bench and splashback, handles. Materials can be replaced for those. Also some height adjustments can be made. About 50 Appliances are part of it too.

It won’t give you EVERY kitchen possible but it will cover most standard kitchens. You can always leave a module empty and add your special mesh in manually.

Sorry some of the screenshots are a bit blurry. Not sure what’s going on there. May be a compression thingy.

3 Likes

This is legit man! Keep us posted. Are you also going to have a code for kitchen islands? That would be like the whole package.

Thanks!

I thought about that. Kitchen islands don’t have the top cabinets. Anything unique would be too difficult to cover. So place a modular kitchen blueprint and then add the custom stuff around it.

Maybe I have a better idea later.

Nice! I’m digging it!

Here is an example of a U shaped kitchen made out of 3 blueprints. Removing the top cabinets can do the job if it’s a fairly standard layout. Made in maybe 20 minutes with some testing involved.

Available now