Marketplace hangs on syncing

Hi. I got this about two days ago and I am unable to download it. It just hangs on Syncing. I left the computer on for hours and still get the same result when I come back. Please help.

Thanks

Hey Pr04cy-

To troubleshoot the syncing problem you’re having I’m going to need to take a look at your verbose logs. The following link shows where you need to go on your machine to get the logs and what needs to be done to save them: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums

Cheers

Hi

Here is the log file.

It’s strange. All the other purchases worked but it’s the only one I have a problem with. I got another purchase yesterday and that worked fine. But the “SFX: Foreboding Backgrounds” seems to just get stuck at Syncing.

Thank you.

Nick
link text

Hi Pr04cy,

You posted your standard Launcher logs (which may still provide useful info). Could you also follow the directions at the bottom of the link provided and post your ‘Verbose Logs’?

Thanks,

TJ

Hi Pro04cy,

Please give it another try, the issue should be fixed now. Post back here and let us know if it’s working for you.

Thanks,

TJ

Whatever you guys did fixed the problem. Thank you very much. Keep up the great work on the engine. Love it.

Nico