Marketplace downloading bug

I noticed this bug with the downloading of content from the marketplace where the download-bar would disappear.
It turns out that if i minimize the client, all the download-bars and pause/cancel buttons dissapear, and it requires me to restart it to get them back.

What happens when you go to the item’s page itself?

The same thing happened to me for almost all my downloads, except the engine itself, but in every case, I did have the bar along with the download controls in the item’s page itself, to be more specific, right where you see buy/coming soon button when you haven’t starting download yet, at the bottom of the page.

[=;16734]
What happens when you go to the item’s page itself?

The same thing happened to me for almost all my downloads, except the engine itself, but in every case, I did have the bar along with the download controls in the item’s page itself, to be more specific, right where you see buy/coming soon button when you haven’t starting download yet, at the bottom of the page.
[/]

The download bar is indeed visible at the item’s page, thanks.

Hi ,

Thank you for letting us know about this, I was able to reproduce the effect and have put in a report for it to be assessed. Have a great day!