Map Upgrade/ Help Inquiry

Hi everyone, I’m seeking help with a creative map I built and published. I have a budget of about $500 (This can be adjusted if needed). My map is working, but I’m looking to advance it. It was built in Creative 1.0, but I’d like to move it over to UEFN and advance it. I’m specifically looking to give it a more professional landscape, as in not having it on the square grid and making it more of an island, as well as helping it render better or give the illusion of a full render on the player first spawning in. I’m also looking to advance my device system, as in adding new features and have you look at any potential bugs. Finally, I’d like to make a custom UI that is nothing too extensive, but that could also be ditched if needed. The map is a box fight map with 10 different rounds and 10 different box fight locations. The idea behind the map was to make it feel like you’re in a Battle Royale but have it function as a box fight. Please let me know if you’re interested or if you know another person who would be; I will attach photos of the map below.