Map Generator Procedural

Hello everyone,

First, I’m sorry for my english, because I need use a translator.
But let’s go the problem, I’m Researching about map generator of procedural form, I found some very useful things as theses tutorials:

But theses tutorials are about creating dungeons, it’s what I really want to do something like this video:

Not the map itself, yes it’s the buildings on top of it, well i don’t want a dungeon like various rooms to explore, but a predetermined space with random objects.

With this I ask if anyone knows some tutorial with focus on my doubt.

the approach is quite similar really - instead of placing rooms you are placing colliders. your second video is quite similar to your goal video.
so you have listed the tutorials you need.

Procedural map generation is the process of automatically generating game maps using mathematical algorithms and randomness. This method can be used to create a wide range of map types, such as dungeons, terrain, and more, without the need for manual labor. The algorithm takes into account various parameters, such as map size, terrain features, and object placement, to create a unique map each time. This technique is commonly used in video games and allows for a vast number of maps to be generated quickly and efficiently, providing a high level of replayability for players. Whether you’re working on a new game or just experimenting, a procedural map generator is a valuable tool for creating dynamic and interesting game environments.