Map Demo - Intelligence Assessment

Wanted to showcase a demo from the map I’ve been working on this last weekend.
Ran into some issues and believe I corrupted the map :smiling_face_with_tear: so I figured I’d share what I had done, in case I lose all the progress.

(Sorry for bad quality file upload limit is really low.)

11 Likes

Love this! Super smooth use of the camera!

1 Like

Thank you Blanky!

1 Like

Heck yeah this is awesome!!

1 Like

Thanks Rynex!

What an adventure! I hope you figure out your tech issues with this, so that you can keep going with it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I got a lot of ideas for the rest of this map. So I’m really hoping I can fix the issues. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Looks awesome, I hope you get the errors sorted!

1 Like

Thanks Enigma!

Seal of approval! This needs to become a full adventure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, and that’s the plan!

What do you mean that you think you’ve corrupted the map? I’m concerned by that :slight_smile:

Nicely done by the way, reminds me of Syphon Filter. I have implemented many a vent crawl.

1 Like

Thank you! Regarding the corruption, it seems to have started after I accidently moved these three things from their original file location into another folder in the content browser.

After I moved them back I attempted to launch the session, I recieved this screen.

And it seems no matter what I do that screen pops up. So I presume it occurred when I moved those three things around.

That error could maybe come from that indirectly. Have you tried it recently? The error is implying that the cooker ran out of memory. There’s lots of reasons that can happen but in this case, we have addressed a few of these issues recently. Try it again and let us know.

1 Like

Just loaded it back up, and it all seems to be working like normal, looks like those bug fixes fixed the issue. Thanks for the update Jay!

1 Like

Lovely soundtrack!