In this video, I’m talking about my new hair asset, which I made in Orantrix Maya for the Unreal Engine 4 Groom Plugin (alembic hair)
From it you will learn:
- How can this model be used?
- What do you get after purchase?
- How to work with a project in Unreal Engine 4?
- What can you do in a project for Maya?
- What can you do with the HairShader included with the product?
- How to separately adjust root and tip color in Unreal Engine?
- How to add gray hair?
- How to draw a mask on the scalp and use it to dye your hair?
- How to color individual bunches in Ornatrix Maya and use this information in Unreal?
- How to prepare your Alembic using a Maya project?
- How to edit a hairstyle? For example brush your hair in the right direction?
- How to rig your hair using guides and Adopt External Guides?
- How to transfer a hairstyle to any character using ZWrap, including MetaHuman?