Making vehicles drive through a mesh

Hi

Trying to visualize a highway project in Twinmotion. I have my designed road markings done in 3D (Autocad 3D solids, converted to .fbx with 3ds Max). As they are all 3D objects (not decals), the vehicles that are driving over my road markings start to jump and fidget. Is there any way I can somehow make the mesh that is my road markings, “invisible” to the vehicle paths, so that they simply drive through them, and not treat them as obstacles. One solution is that i move the road marking mesh closer (Z axis) to the road surface, but this then makes the markings disappear inside the road in some places.

Welcome PiiderOss! Although I completely get your approach (honestly i would have done the exact same thing) - Your best bet is to match your road markings with decals to avoid the flickering. At some point, you have to force your workflow to TM… The amount of time tweeking, thinking about how to make it happen ends up less time if you can use the TM objects… Feel your pain… Good luck… Would love to see the end product!

I modified the Z value of all road markings, as such they dont interfere with the vehicles anymore. Fortunately they were originally modeled accurately enough, only a few places where some markings disappeared to ground, i fixed them with decals.

But it would be very handy to add such a feature to vehicle and other paths, so that they can ignore certain objects if needed.