Making something rotate with button press

Hi, I’m trying to make it where character pulls lever and another blueprint somewhere else in the level starts rotating. I can’t find a good way to do this. At the moment I have it where in the lever blueprint, there is an oncomponent begin and end overlap that enables and disables input. I want to then cast from the “interact” button to the blueprint that needs to be rotating. see pics below.

I’ve solved part of the issue. I can get the interaction to trigger, but the object doesn’t rotate because of a previous timeline playing oneventbeginplay.

Lever BP:

Rotating thing BP:

You have to assign one to the other in the viewport:

330308-lever.gif

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately, making the item rotate isn’t the issue. The issue is that the first timeline in the pic is triggered onbeginplay, and I can’t seem to stop that timeline and start the new rotating timeline. It acts as though the new timeline is triggered, but then immediately goes back to the first timeline.

Ok, but you can just stop it with:

330310-screenshot-4.jpg

I actually just plugged the CustomEvent “Rotate Full” into the “Stop” input of the first timeline. Things are so silly sometimes.