Making importing textures easy

Pack, scale, rename & organize your textures with one drag, one click.

Check it out <here>

Born out of a frustration with repeating tasks when organizing textures, we created this tool with one thing in mind: to minimize the number of clicks needed to get the result.

What result is that, you ask? …I’m glad you did… We want to have:

• Take one of the textures and the tool searches all the others and places them
  • Smart pattern recognition suggests naming so you don’t have to type it in
  • Smart scaling suggests the (nearest) power of 2
  • Packed ‘control’ textures (with 4 channels, RGBA)
  • sRGB (un)checked when needed, choosing optimal formats
  • Flip Green (un)checked when needed

And we want it with one drag and one click per material.

But yeah, while we’re at it, of course we wanted more:

• Create normal maps from height maps and combine normal maps
  • Read not just regular textures (Metal, Roughness, etc…) but also existing control textures to re-organize them
  • Set the optimal formatting (BC1/5, BC7 & all that)
  • Have some flexibility on what-goes-where in the control texture
  • Fine-tune values to get the best out of your control textures

Oh yeah, and finally, a preview material that shows WSYISWG (gotta love abbreviations) the effect of what you’re doing in real time.

So I now it’s done. And we’re kind of proud of the result (the idea being that we take some of the hard-core nerdy texture knowledge and make it accessible to everyone).

Hope it helps you! Please check out also the manual, that gives a lot of deeper explanations on what the tool is doing and why. It should also work out-of-the-box though, always with one drag, one click

Should you decide to get it, I would be absolutetly delighted if you take a minute to write a review since of course it helps us lots and this is our first time on the marketplace. Don’t forget that I’m here to help if you have any questions.

Did I say that it’s 50% off to get started?

Cheers,
Warner

Not everybody at the same time! :wink: