Making global Variables in blueprint

I have spent probably 10 hours of my life trying to make a string transport from one UI where it is typed to another where it is displayed I have tried structs blueprint interfaces and 2 other ways to get it to work and one time I was able to make it work with a truct but then it stopped I don’t know what to do but does anyone else know I have it set up so that it set name1 in struct then prints what it has so I know its saving but when I break the struct nothing comes out of the other blueprint

This sounds very specific problem which needs more information. Screenshots or video might help us to understand it better. We need to know how you set the whole thing up.

The cause can be anything. Maybe casting fails, maybe the value isn’t valid, maybe the class does not exists, maybe the function fails to executes, maybe the UI is not in viewport, maybe other class interfere with the execution, maybe execution interruption. It could be anything.

That’s why we need more information to help you.

a string transport from one UI where it is typed to another where it is displayed

And do tell where, when and how those widgets are created, too.

it set name1 in struct then prints what it has […] but when I break the struct nothing comes out

Also please show how you do this particular thing.