Making a Metriod-Vania game. Need help.

Thank you. To help with marketing, I’m also going to be releasing an animated series on YouTube to go along with the game. And to make the demo feel more complete, players will have the opportunity to collect all the upgrades. In the full game, you can travel to other realities and play as alternate versions of Omega Mouse, each with their own unique upgrades.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s honestly such a brilliant idea. The replay-ability of any game is always a bonus :slight_smile: Got any cool hints for what those unique upgrades might mean?

Here’s a couple examples. An alternate Omega Mouse has the Omega Sword and relies mostly on melee combat. Another can turn into the Omega Ball and roll around at high speeds. The alternate realities will have completely different gameplay.

1 Like

The omega ball seems beyond hilarious and genuinely fun :smiley: I can’t wait to see gameplay of that. Happy developing and I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season so far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Demo coming real soon! Here’s the new logo.

1 Like

Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Buck Rogers meets Chuck E. Cheese; I’m lovin’ it.

EDIT: Bonus points for a game that makes you actually go left.

2 Likes

I didn’t even think about that element but it’s such a cool detail honestly. Such a simple thing, literally just go left, but creates a unique experience :smiley: Nice eye!

Putting the finishing touches on right now. Demo drops Sunday. I’ll send you a link when it’s live!

1 Like

Delaying the demo a couple days to get the final boss just right. Making it a bit more cinematic.

1 Like

Can’t wait to get a look at it and hope the finishing touches go smoothly. :slight_smile: Thanks for the updates!

Demo now live!

1 Like

Hey @breen3d congrats! Genuinely so thrilled for you :slight_smile: Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Here’s a video of my playing through most of the demo.

Congrats dude! You made a game!

1 Like

Thank you. It’s a long demo. Could almost be a full game.

Here’s another game I released today:

Latest trailer came out today in HD. Game comes out 4-20-2024.

1 Like

Oh my - congrats! :smiley: So genuinely happy for you. So exciting. Hope you’re happy with how it all turned out.

1 Like