Making A Dino - How to set where he spawns and the rate?

I’m trying to make a dino(based of a raptor) and i dont know where i can set where he can spawn and the spawn rates. can someone help me do this please?

up, help please

You can’t really control where they spawn, that is because the spawners are part of the map. You can add them to a spawner, but this might not work if another mod changes the base spawner. That is about the limit of my knowledge based on doing similar things.

Look or search for Spawner in the game files, under Primal Earth I think. There are a lot of them, for beaches, mountains and so on.

that is wrong u can make a map ext and place ur own spawners and cook the mod as a map ext so that way u can set ur own spawns and spawn points and rates

Cool, how could we do this with a custom map, that is if how would it work on a map like Shigo Islands or Valhalla? Can we specific a coordinate or something?

Could we remove all default spawners for a map and replace them?

Cool, how could we do this with a custom map, that is if how would it work on a map like Shigo Islands or Valhalla? Can we specific a coordinate or something?

Could we remove all default spawners for a map and replace them?

u cant remove the default ones but if u want to change them for ur own u would need to remap instead of having it as a ext map

I am remapping at the moment in a mod for my own server, using a custom map by someone else. The problems there are not knowing what spawner is where on the map. I got all excited and thought I could just remove and place my own. Oh well…