MakeHuman - Mixamo - UnrealEngine4

Hello to everybody! I started to learn something about game development and now I am making a new 3d game (like a beginner). The problem is: When I use MakeHuman to create a character, I choose Pose-Skeleton-GameEngine, When I export the character, I export it in .fbx format. When I import it in Mixamo, I am taking animations without problem, I download them. BUT when I open UnrealEngine4, when I am pressing Create New Project->3D game (Like the tutorials) no problem. But when I import the .fbx files, I am getting the following message:

No smoothing group information was found in this FBX scene. Please make sure to enable the ‘Export Smoothing Groups’ option in the FBX Exporter plug-in before exporting the file. Even for tools that don’t support smoothing groups, the FBX Exporter will generate appropriate smoothing data at export-time so that correct vertex normals can be inferred while importing.
Please help me, and tell me step by step what I have to do to import rightly my character and the .fbx files without messages like this! THANK YOU

Shouldn’t cause a problem but if you want to get rid of it when exporting your model if you are using Blender for example on the right side expand the Geometry panel and change Smoothing from Normals only to either Face or Edge.