MakeHuman 1.1.0 released!

Hi all

We’ve just released MakeHuman 1.1.0 for Windows/Mac/Linux. As usual, it’s free, open-source and any models exported can be used as you’d like. You can even use exported models for commercial purposes. Hope you like the update.

You can get it from: Redirect page

Release notes highlighting changes are available at: Redirect page

Raz.

Hi Raziel do you by chance have a different host for the download, firefox is showing 2-3 hrs for 300mb ! or is the host overloaded atm

ok got it, just had to wait a while. :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile:
This is such a wonderful tool, thank you so much! :slight_smile:
I really like the update! Have a nice day and a beautiful week!

[Edit] @Geodav : had no problem with the download, downloaded it in 4 minutes

Thank you guys for your awesome work! I used the software in the previous project and I will be using in the next ones. As soon as I start earning money, you will have a good donation. And of course there will be an info that human models were made with using HakeHuman!

Gods bless you!

Just a question, I played with this briefly and found it very good. However, I couldn’t see how to add any hair to the model I created?

Yeah, TuxFamily got hit really hard with the MH 1.1.0 release. People were getting 10kb/s download speeds!

MH has two sets of tabs, by default it starts on Modelling->Main, what you’re looking for is under Geometries->Hair.

To find skins, that’s under Materials. To find skeletons/rigs go to Pose/Animate->Skeleton etc. Just explore, it’s not a hard program to get your head around once you understand how things are grouped by tabs.

Thanks. I did look around for a little while, I must have missed it.