Make Your Unreal Wish!

Make your Unrealistic wish here and explain why.

Dear Santa claus, Some Rich Tycoon guy, Nvidia Corp., Epic Games, or whoever is reading this post that have alot of money,

I wish For $10k or less Professional gaming Pc With Thermaltake Urban T81 Full Tower Gaming Case, 64 GB of RAM, Intel Core i7 5930K Processor, Gigabyte GA-X99-GAMING G1 WIFI -- 4x PCIe x16, 8x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 Motherboard, 3-way SLI Mode Geforce GTX Titan X 12GB, 4 TB HHD, 1 TB SSD, 2x 28" 4K Monitor, And a Logitech C930e 1080 HD Webcam to boot. (And yes I was using ibuypower.com to look the specific).

My Alienware Aurora PC have taken me on this 5 year trip on to playing game making model, making prototype game, and even streaming on twitch on the last couple of years and with those 5 year I am very proud of. Even though none of them were fully realize except to some other game I made while participating in game jam such as the Global Game Jam, RTX Game Jam, And even the Unreal Monthly Game Jam, my PC Help make the best of it. 

But my PC is starting to get old and is now crashing on me. This started to make prototype project, models and even streaming very frustrating. It is also frusteration that I do not have support for the PC for it's warranty have expired some years ago and I do not have enough to upgrade it's parts. I have not regretted those last 5 year with my pc, but I am not sure if it going to take me for the next 5 year.

So I am making my wish for the best Powerful PC the world could ever possibility make this year and if I ever get this powerful PC I will show it to the world on it's capability through twitch playing the most powerful games on max and making the best playable game and renders.

Your Truly,

Jvthewanderer (James C Vaughn Jr.)

I wish for thought controlled game dev studio, all I want to do is think of cool game ideas and see them happen :slight_smile:

I wish to meet everyone at Epic and spend a whole day with Tim Sweeney, Alexander Paschall, Chance Ivey, Adam Davis and each and everyone at Epic. Then a tour at Epic HQ to see everyone at work. :slight_smile: