Make sound play on death

So I’m trying to make some code so that when they player dies, a sound plays and the level resets, but the sound is long enough that it has to persist from the moment the player hits the lethal volume, to after the level resets. I’m very new to this and I have no idea how to accomplish this. I’ve attached a screenshot of what it looks like so far. Currently, no sound plays. I almost had a sound working with one configuration but it was cut off when the level reset. (For the screenshot I did not include the specific asset in the field for reasons, but it does exist in the files as a .wav)

I don’t found a sound in “Play Sound Attached”…put something in there and try again…and don’t forget to pull the white arrow to see if you forgot some setup…

This is a screenshot of one of my attempts, I just hadn’t put the sound file in. If I do, no sound plays.

I don’t think there is currently a way to allow a sound to continue while a level is being reset, certainly not just through the use of blueprints. All sounds will be flushed while the level is reset and even if they weren’t, the sound would need to be attached to something that persists during the reset process. All I can really suggest is that you wait until the sound finishes before resetting (or add a set amount of delay in case you mistakenly use a looping sound and the level never resets).