Major Object Stacking Physics/Collision Issue

So I have N objects that are spawned into the level (via custom spawn manager BP) and are precisely stacked on top of each other with the help of SpawnActor. They are the same object (thin, cylindrical poker chip looking objects) and the individual meshes have collision and physics applied as well as a Physical Material. The first couple that are spawned, there is no issue with the stack, but after about 6 of these items gets stacked up, they start sinking into each other and the stack starts looking really flat and the items that get spawned start getting out of order on the stack (stackedObject03 might be on the bottom of the stack whereas stackedObject02 might be inside of stackedObject04). I have no clue as to what is causing this issue and it’s killing my project. I need 20 of these objects to be stacked on top of each other for the requirements for this game and if I can’t even get 6 to look good, there’s an issue.

Here’s an image of what it should look like (5 spawned):
b53e8e573dcc6e6817e22c7bec8d00464209e3dc.jpeg

It’s a nice evenly stack of chips. It should continue this pattern of stacking for the 20 stack as well.

I have another object that is hovering over this stack of chips that slams down on top of the stack and should make these chips flip over (negative impulse that equates to no more than -2500 added impulse). Only problem is that more often then not with a higher negative impulse amount this object ends up in the middle of the stack. The stack gets squished down even more than it was before and this thing inches it’s way to the middle of the stack until the object slows down. but with not enough negative impulse, the object doesn’t provide enough power to flip it over at all.

The hovering object and also the ground each have a physical material applied. Each of these settings can be seen in the table below.

Physical Material Table
[table=“width: 800, class: outer_border, align: left”]

**Chip Object**
**Hover Object**
**Concrete Ground**

![chip_PM.JPG|629x430](upload://wacVKzsmqEwJ5PnDoOJSNz9UCcw.jpeg)
![7cca2f5dcf4e0b84b4fdd609238a2ecf29e616ba.jpeg|629x426](upload://hNWnUQ3neZ8Rn34ijGtRbPEv7Oq.jpeg)
![08228d7d1e8edf892a15ccef8c2178460e093dad.jpeg|632x431](upload://19XQBRWmGW7kanOQxPA1mfDBLat.jpeg)

Here’s also the physics and collision settings for the stacked object and hover object.

Chip Properties
[table=“width: 500, class: outer_border”]

Physics
Collision

![chip_physics.JPG|367x685](upload://bcjvAOdHZJsaGOqBeRtlziQYXNs.jpeg)
![chip_collision.JPG|366x688](upload://rfnQPTEjnzC1I7pgu30yyR9qFjx.jpeg)

Hover Object Properties
[table=“width: 500, class: outer_border”]

Physics
Collision

![8c7f3e8d942392e07e33d2b5ea0f2056f4a58cef.jpeg|497x604](upload://k2TsRQsOgmLoIUdkw7AiKatNkp9.jpeg)
![hover_collision.JPG|489x668](upload://ouTrVwQccjGPhxxvTsXg26xJwMT.jpeg)

Notes The reason why I set the hover object to such a heavy weight is because if not, it won’t flip anything over at all. Anything too light it will just land on top of the stack.

If anybody can help with this, I’d be very grateful! Thank you for your time.

Forgot to add what the 20 stack looks like…

1390776dfaebf17ad1f61539cbba6fe3761a9fd8.jpeg

I just noticed this apparent bug playing around with my physics bodies in the project.

The first issue is that my stack-able chips are falling through each other during gameplay when stacked as shown above - obviously this shouldn’t happen.

The second issue occurring is when I detach from player controller and right-click, move the mouse, or move the camera all the physics bodies that are in the scene bounce. You’ll notice when the cross-hairs disappear, I’m right-clicking. When this happens, the whole stack of physics bodies starts to compact and when I release they bounce up.

I’ve uploaded a video to YouTube to show a visual.