Main Menu won't disappear when Play is clicked

Hello! I’m working on a very simple FPS game, and I’ve nearly got everything done…all I’m missing now is the main menu. Which is all programmed and does what it’s supposed to do, with ONE exception…It doesn’t go away when Play Game is clicked.

These are my nodes. I followed Getting Started With UMG for Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.1 Documentation and all the other functionality works, but it won’t disappear to allow me to play and see what I’m doing. Help, please? I’m sure it’s something simple that I’m missing, but it’s driving me batty and I need to turn this in tomorrow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Of Corse! you load the level before removing your widget from parent. remove your widget before loading your level or use get all widget of class node and a for each loop and remove it at begin play of your next level.

I have the solution, and removing widgets doesnt solve it.
They make you create a line of code inside the level blueprint. Just delete all that, and it should work.
What was happening, is that after removing the widget, you would immedially create another one, and it looked like it didnt change. ((I think they done that because of the mouse inside the menu)
That Unreal documentation is way too simplified. You should create another Level just for the Menu (it can be an empty one) and than you change the level.
I hope i helped