Main menu or client to login the server

How would I make a successful client to login a server that can hold up to 2500 players at once with no lag.

Any tips, advice?

I am not sure if I understand the question correctly.

If you are asking for a method to authnticate into a server with 2500 players without lag:

Depends on n/w connection. If the client has a large ping to server, there is nothing you can do to avoid it. The only thinkg you could do is to replcate and keep multiple instances of servers(cloud) and spread them.

If you are asking if you can create a server whcih can support 2500 players without lag:

That highly depends on how complex your game is. If it has AI, losts of shootings, running arounds… 2500 players concurrently is not realistic. Battlefield 4 even with dedicated servers support only upto 64 players in the same game.

But if your game happens in large space and there are only a manageable number of players in a single area, you could run it in ultiple servers and swap players between them . But it is rather complicated.

Howver, if you intend to do this without a dedicated server and make one of the players do the server’s job (like MassEffect, Borderlands 2 co-op), I dont think you could support more than 5 or 6 players reliably.

It’s going to be a 3d MMORPG like runescape