I was wondering if the Unreal Engine community would be intrested in a blueprint project with basic menu options like:
the main menu blueprint will have : load & save system, starting your level, quitting your game.
the options menu will have :
- video settings: resolutions, shadow quality, distance view
- sound: which sound systems you use, to increase or decrease your sound effects like music etc
- key bindings : to change every key, example: change your movement buttons
- control settings : adding joysticks/game pads and the speed of your mouse, etc
- game settings: example : the difficulty of the game, etc
These are some basic stuff for beginners.
but I was wondering if someone is intrested in these kind of stuff if so, is 5 dollars much for a project like this?
please comment ^.^
note: these are some basic alpha models and i will add many options to it with a better design