Student Submission: Yes/No *(No)

Credits to sourced content:
Bridge
Maxtree
Hdri haven

insert screenshot of your project

Optional
Description:
This is the first time I use UE5,It does optimize a lot.
What I did was a cabin in the forest,but it’s extraordinary.Our handiwork may not be just a toy.It can change in different time periods.

UE5.0.2

19 Likes

OH! It’s the same as my dream. I like it. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I wish I could have a perspective inside the spacecraft. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:It will be very interesting.

2 Likes

I’m glad you liked it :star_struck:

1 Like

I think this idea can make a game

It must be warm to sit in this room during the day.

Greetings @tommy_xu !

Thank you for sharing your submission with us!

Your Forest Cabin gives the feeling of a place away from it all - a serene place where nature provides the soundtrack to your day. It’s a place that is cozy and inviting, where you can sit comfortably by the window and let the rays of sunlight surround you and warm your face while you sip warm tea from your porcelain tea cup.

The toy emerging dissolves the bucolic expectation and brings us into the future, wondering what adventure will we embark on today?

Is this a cinematic that you will expand on after the competition? It reminded me of the movie poster for *batteries not included. :robot: Beautiful work!

1 Like

Oh, I really appreciate you being able to like it.

My work site is by the window, so I like to enjoy the view outside when I have nothing to do. This puts me in a very good mood.When I look fascinated, I wonder if my toy can take me on a trip.It could be far away, it could be beyond Earth, etc. :laughing:

I like to watch the movie battles not included. This is a good inspiration and it is really convenient to use unreal to make short films, and I will continue. :smile:

1 Like

Oh!我超级喜欢这个片段,非常富有故事性,短短的一段可以让我产生无限的遐想。可爱的小车子冲破玻璃球的束缚,飘向远方,还不忘回来打打招呼,非常有趣。光照也很美。

1 Like

很高兴你能喜欢 :blush: