Maenhir - A top-down RPG

Gameplay Tease on Youtube!

Maenhir’s a top-down RPG I’ve been working on for a couple of years. I’ve just posted a gamplay vid on You Tube. Hope you like it!

1 Like

Greetings, @Korruptor, and thank you for sharing your incredible creation, “Maenhir,” here in the Unreal Engine Forums! Allow me to say that I am very impressed by what you’ve shown of “Maehnir” so far. I see you mentioned that you’ve been working on this creation for a couple of years; have you been working on this project alone? Are you getting close to finishing? Needless to say, I’m hooked and look forward to future updates!

1 Like

Hi @Zezkaii !

Yeah. I’ve done the vast majority. Friend helped out with the character models, and a regular collaborator is doing the music. The rest is my work.

I think I’ve probably got another couple of years left on this project. It’s progressing well, but I’ve got most of the dungeons to design and implement which will take a while. :slight_smile:

I’ll keep posting updates!

1 Like

I understand completely, you and your team are doing a fantastic job with this creation so far, and I’ll be here cheering you all on along the way! Keep up the great work! :grin:

Thanks @Zezkaii !

1 Like

Here’s the latest dev log:

https://youtu.be/HRc4sHg0ls8

Hi there, @Korruptor,

Hope you’re having a great day!

That video was amazing! Obviously, the game looks super enjoyable and polished but the video really hooked me. Probably the chasing of butterflies that did it.
Not sure how long you’ve been developing this project but it looks like you’ve put so much love and passion into it. Do you have plans to launch it intentionally on steam?

1 Like

Thanks very much!

Yeah, I’m aiming for PC and console, so definitely a release on Steam. Hopefully a few of the other PC stores as well.

1 Like