MacOS on Steam Error

I am trying to build the game for MacOS on Steam and I am getting the following error:

Dyld Error Message: Library not
loaded: @rpath/Chromium Embedded
Framework.framework/Chromium Embedded
Framework Referenced from:
/Users/USER/Library/ApplicationSupport/Steam/*/RidersOfAsgard.app/Contents/MacOS/RidersOfAsgard
Reason: image not found

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have removed MacOS from my steam build for the time being.

Hi ,

Have you reviewed the following documentation: Online Subsystem Steam?

-Particularly:

Steam Overlay on Mac

Contrary to Windows, Steam Overlay on
Mac requires game to be launched using
Steam client. For this you first need
to add the game to your library using
“Add a Non-Steam Game to My Library”
option from Steam’s Games menu.

If this does not resolve your issue, please provide more detailed steps for how you are trying to deploy your Mac OS app through Steam and we will continue to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

This is definitely an issue on my side … I did the package for MacOS again on my Mac and the game fails to launch entirely with a message about not being able to run on this version of MacOS.

I suspect my Mac is the problem.

HI,
I’m having problems getting my project, which runs on Steam Online Subsystem, to work on Mac (it can’t find any hosted sessions), but it works fine over 2 Windows PC. I made the changes in DefaultEngine.ini and added it to Steam as well. I think I must be missing a key set up for Mac since it works on PC, could anyone walk me through what is needed to have Steam multiplayer working for Mac or share a project that works for 2 Macs?