MacBook PRO M1 16gb - 2021

After 10-30 minutes of use, the screen (its image) freezes. Even if you don’t do anything at this moment.

At the same time, the music works, youtube is also audible, and you can use the touch panel above the keyboard.

But nothing can be done.

Force reboot only.

Once everything worked, after 5-10 minutes, but the panel above the keyboard turned off (only the lamps under it were shining).
Also rebooted.

It does not give any errors, I just set up the terrain.

1. What to do?
  2. Will this be fixed for M1?
  3. Is there any way to fix this now?

About 4.19.2 which everyone advises - it hangs with errors when I click to create a terrain.

Here is a bug in 4.19.2 when creating a terrain:

Fatal error: [File: / Users / build / Build / ++ UE4 + Release-4.19 + Compile / Sync / Engine / Source / Runtime / Engine / Private / ShaderCompiler / ShaderCompiler.cpp] [Line: 1944] Failed to compile default material /Engine/EngineMaterials/WorldGridMaterial.WorldGridMaterial!

After another such error, once the UE did not start at all, it gave this error:

Fatal error: [File: / Users / build / Build / ++ UE4 + Release-4.19 + Compile / Sync / Engine / Source / Runtime / Engine / Private / ShaderCompiler / ShaderCompiler.cpp] [Line: 4238] Failed to compile global shader TSlateElementPSFonttruetrueA. Enable 'r.ShaderDevelopmentMode' in ConsoleVariables.ini for retries.

Now I will try 4.25.4