Mac specs harvest

Hello, I would like to start this thread to get Macintosh specs and a little report for Epic to make sure they can keep and improve the support for this system. Here are mine.

Screenshot: http://imageshack.com/a/img834/3406/3ex9.png

Specs:
iMac 27’’ Mid 2010 with OSX 10.9.2
CPU: 2.93Ghz
Ram: 4Gb 1333 DDR 3
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5750

IT WORKS: YES
Comments: Low FPS if the viewport is at full screen, but in a minor resolution can work apparently flawlessly. The floor box reflections that can be seen in the viewport, disappear while playing the game (bug or config?).

Congratulations for this incredible piece of software.

Lucky. My late 2009 iMac has a rainbow of seizure-inducing colors in the viewport. I knew it was past time to upgrade… Christmas can’t come soon enough :wink:

I’ve got an admittedly low spec machine (relative to the listed specs for UE4), but I still wanted to give it a try.

13" MacBook Pro (Late 2013 model with Retina screen) with OS X 10.9.2
CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
RAM: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
GPU: Intel Iris 1024MB (yep :P)

On default settings my fans kick in immediately and the editor is just about unusable. I cranked all the settings down to the lowest quality and the framerate is still pretty darn low but usable. The fans still kick in and I’m a little worried about melting something. For comparison Unity 4.3 Pro runs without turning on the fans ever unless I also open up Maya LT at the same time.

UE4 is definitely pushing more power through the GPU and I’m definitely under the minimum specs so I’m not holding it against Epic. I do hope they work on lowering the bar for development machines even more. This MBP is my only machine and I like it that way; hopefully someday I can really test out UE4 and consider switching over to it for future projects.