Mac Server Log Critical Error

Im using the latest release of the source code (4.24.1) and I’m trying to create a dedicated server on a mac for mac.
If i use the project launcher in the editor then i can create a dedicated server that starts but it won’t add BeaconNetDriver to the server even though I’ve specified so.
This is from DefaultEngine.ini:

[/Script/OnlineSubsystemUtils.OnlineBeaconHost]
ListenPort=7787
BeaconConnectionInitialTimeout=48.0
BeaconConnectionTimeout=49.0

[/Script/Engine.Engine]
!NetDriverDefinitions=ClearArray
+NetDriverDefinitions=(DefName="GameNetDriver",DriverClassName="/Script/OnlineSubsystemUtils.IpNetDriver",DriverClassNameFallback="/Script/OnlineSubsystemUtils.IpNetDriver")
+NetDriverDefinitions=(DefName="BeaconNetDriver",DriverClassName="/Script/OnlineSubsystemUtils.IpNetDriver",DriverClassNameFallback="/Script/OnlineSubsystemUtils.IpNetDriver")
+NetDriverDefinitions=(DefName="DemoNetDriver",DriverClassName="/Script/Engine.DemoNetDriver",DriverClassNameFallback="/Script/Engine.DemoNetDriver")

and in .Build.cs ive added the following modules:

PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Core", "CoreUObject", "Engine", "InputCore", "OnlineSubsystem", "OnlineSubsystemUtils" });

I think this should be correct?

So i also tried to build with UAT from the terminal with the following code:

#!/bin/sh

# navigate to UnrealEngine directory
cd /Users/name/Documents/GitHub/UnrealEngine

# Run automation tool to cook content and package
#  - to cook just specific maps, add -map= followed by the names of all maps to cook, separating map names with a '+' as one long string
#       e.g. -map=Start+Ruins+TutorialCherry
#  - to do a clean build, add the -clean flag.
./Engine/Build/BatchFiles/RunUAT.command BuildCookRun -project=/Users/name/Documents/UnrealProjects/NetworkTest/NetworkTest.uproject -noP4 -clientconfig=Development -serverconfig=Development -utf8output -platform=Mac -server -serverplatform=Mac -targetplatform=Mac -maps=AllMaps -build -compile -cook -unversionedcookedcontent -compressed -stage -package -cmdline=map-002 -Messaging -prereqs -archive -archivedirectory=/Users/name/Documents/UnrealProjects/NetworkTest/BUILDS -pak -prereqs

and when i run that build the server crashes on start up and gives the following error:

[2019.12.25-21.34.53:777][  0]LogMac: === Critical error: ===
SIGABRT: abort() called

[2019.12.25-21.34.53:777][  0]LogMac: 

0x664b7246 libdyld.dylib!dyld_stub_binder()   [UnknownFile]) 
0x0bbe0000 NetworkTest!initWithCodeType:baseAddress:size:name:uuid:version:compatibility:.hex()   [UnknownFile]) 
0x09cd95b4 NetworkTest!InitGamePhys()   [UnknownFile]) 
0x06d5e2cd NetworkTest!FEngineLoop::PreInitPreStartupScreen(char16_t const*)   [UnknownFile]) 
0x06d57bad NetworkTest!GuardedMain(char16_t const*)   [UnknownFile]) 
0x06d6b82f NetworkTest!-[UE4AppDelegate runGameThread:]   [UnknownFile]) 
0x0766b091 NetworkTest!-[FCocoaGameThread main]   [UnknownFile]) 
0x31690788 Foundation!__NSThread__start__()   [UnknownFile]) 
0x666bce65 libsystem_pthread.dylib!_pthread_start()   [UnknownFile]) 
0x666b883b libsystem_pthread.dylib!thread_start()   [UnknownFile]) 

Am i missing something or is there a bug?

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks