Mac Project load issues with EU4!! Please help?

Ok, I just recently got a new iMac, completely up to date, brand new, desktop and all, so this shouldn’t be a problem, not even a little, but EU4 has crashed it twice now. It’s driving me insane. I’m trying to develop a game called The Maze Game, a horror game, like Silent Hill meets FNAF, but I can’t even get started, because I can’t LOAD a Project. It’s like this, I start it up, start a new project, and it’s great. Epic, even. I have no clue what I’m doing, of course, but I’m figuring it out as I go. Then, I save, right, and close out, so I can do something else. Then, I try to load my project, and when it comes up, it’s insanely laggy, like, unable to do anything kinda laggy. It even crashes my computer, it’s so laggy. I’m sure it’s just eating up CPU, or something even worse, but I don’t know how to fix it. I’ve tried packaging the game, and playing it, too, and that’s even worse. It literally becomes entirely unresponsive, to the point that I have to shut down manually by pressing the power button and holding it. Any Ideas? Please? Also, some help with basic things would be nice? How to load textures, and how to make things, and add audio, and so on. Thanks for the help, if anyone can help.

Your best bet to fix this issue is to switch to a PC that can handle the Unreal Engine Specs.