MAC - 4.20 engine download... VERSION CONTROL - Help I'm stuck in a room of ibm computers...

Hi… I’m just trying to find a link so I can instal a 4.20 version…

we’re doing a group assignment… and at school is 4.20.3? and I can’t find a link… soo it eventually comes up in the ‘epic games launcher’… as 4.20…

I’m trying to avoid the VERSION CONTROL issues we had last time in class…

any help would be greatly appreciated…

kind regards,

tris…

as a random thought… it would be nice if it (unreal engine) was like google sketch up where you can save the file to a 2014 file version whilst working in 2019… (I can do stuff at home… then just change the ‘save as’… and open it up at school… )…

the headaches that this concept caused last time almost make me ponder about working by myself this time instead of group work…

In the Epic Games Launcher you can select which version of the engine you want, just click the + button at the top under Unreal Engine and you can select from a drop down menu which version you want to install, the latest version of 4.20 will be there.

I am also trying to install 4.20 (because my mac is on 10.12)

However, the Epic games launcher will only let me install the latest version of unreal editor. Is there a trick to showing the older versions of the editor? I really want to start learning while I have some time off.

thank you