Lyra's control rig in custom project

Hi! I’ve come up against a very strange problem.
In essence I have translated Lyra’s animation system to my own project. Everything is working but the IK is very unstable. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, and I haven’t even touched the control rig blueprints, so it really confuses me. In the beginning the footplant IK would work randomly from time to time with no clear reason for its instability. Then suddenly it stopped working completely.

And to really bake my noodle: If I start up the project now and for example do a full body movement like wallrunning while holding a weapon, the animation gets messed up by the IK. However, if I then unplug the control rig once and play in editor, it works fine. That would seem to make sense, the assumption is that control rig overrides some of my IK settings and adjusts the animation improperly. But! If I then plug in the control rig node again, it still works. I have absolutely no idea what causes this. Has anyone run up against similar issues with control rig?

Thank you before hand!

hi, i met the same problem like u and solved it, it’s most likely because the Lyra ControlRig param setting is not fitting your program, u will need to adjust it by yourself.
hope it may help.