Luoshuang's GPULightmass

Hi all! Anyone has the 4.25.2 GPULM link??? :frowning:

4.25.4 is out. Waiting gpu lightmass for this version

Hey guys, is there any official thread for sharing experience with GPU-Lightmass Plugin 4.26 (beta)?

I already tried out some stuff and wanted to let you know: (right now using preview 4)
Had some issues with skylight and realized that it’s only calculated when I change some skylight settings while baking (in preview mode; f.ex. lighting intensity +0.1). This even works when I don’t activate virtual textures at all.
Which brings me to my second experience: Previewing is nice to have but I can only make sure that I got good FPS and no artifacts when I disable virtual textures (I got a big scene). Maybe you know if there’s another solution with better virtual texture settings?
Still I have lots of crashes and errors I don’t know a lot about, but I thought it might be useful to kind of share these things with you!

Im using RTX 2080 TI.

有4.25和4.26的版本吗

is posible to use and AMD videocard whit this ?

Hey, can someone upload for 4.25.4 please ? Thank you

Regards! :wink:

GPU Lightmass 4.25.4 …any link to download

Probably GPUL v4.25 is somewhere between the last 10 or 20 pages of this thread. If any of you find it, you can quote that message, to help the rest of your mates.

Well there’s post #1823](Luoshuang's GPULightmass - #1904 by pax_invictus - Rendering - Epic Developer Community Forums) by Pax Invictus for 4.25.3, but I don’t think that it works with the latest 4.25.4 update (didn’t try)
Luoshuang's GPULightmass - #1904 by pax_invictus - Rendering - Epic Developer Community Forums

The 4.25.3 does not work for 4.25.4 sadly, that’s why I’m asking

I confirm. Please release it

Oh, I didn’t try, so didn’t know! Usually they used to work on x.xx.X versions.

GPU Lightmass 4.25.4

Download binaries

Source code

2 Likes

Thanks for the efforts!!
Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me.

Not Working… UnrealLightmass.exe Unknown error

yeah gpu lightmass 4.25.4 didnt work for me either

@Karimje [USER=“3146427”]Junaid Sayyed[/USER] [USER=“3285180”]SAI GANGADHAR[/USER] Please download again and let me know if that works for you.

Seems like the first upload contained some stale files and that may have been the cause of the issues. Sorry about that.
I rebuilt and repackaged everything, hopefully it fixes things.

It works for me! Thanks! But the outcome is incorrect

PLEASE!! T.T Any one???