Lumen GI and Reflections feedback thread

You are not following the instructions then, but ok.

It’s not an artefact hapenning only in movement. It happens when staying, never cleaning! (In fact you can notice it in your video, before you start moving)

I will make a more evident scene centered only in this issue…

PS: so, is it ok that virtual shadowmaps resolves with huge blocky noise? It should be clamped by itself if it can’t handle it, not needing the user to change every light source radius. (With 25 is just more visible and evidentiate it, as some people don’t look into details, but it’s still quite visible with a value of 2 or 3, which is working great with RT shadows, so those could be considered real values, if you want them).

PS2: This is a different story but, is it also acceptable for you that you need to recompile 7000 shaders for a totally empty project? (Even more if you already opened an exact project before, which could be cached or something)

DONE. I have taken an old scene where I already noticed this 1 year ago:
I hope you can see it clear enough here:

With a default ‘Sun’ angle:

With a higher one (5):

And an additional issue, even if not gone deep into this. It seems that there is some kind of incompatibility with the Megascans material (something in its coding). Just modified the main material to take a white texture (right, unshadowed), and created a new basic material just with the same white texture (left, shadowed):