Lumen and GPU

Hello everyone! This is my first time in forum sorry for any mistakes. My problem and my question is like that;
When i was working in UE5 my fps is like 20 30 but when i was checking my gpu or cpu usage it’s like between 10 and 30. How can i decrase my FPS because my laptop is not bad;
32 gb ram
Quadro RTX 4000
Lenovo P53
Is it about choosing cpu or gpu. I checked nvida and i am useing Hıgh Performance Nvidia Procesor

Thanks oyur valuable time and interest

This video is a bit old now but gives a good overview of identifying performance bottlenecks.

Unreal Engine will likely never utilize “100%” of your CPU because the different threads for Game logic (Blueprints and such), and Rendering (passing items to the GPU) are mostly single-threaded. So Task Manager might tell you that you’re only using a couple cores out of many that you have.

If your game is super efficient on the CPU then you might be bottlenecked by the GPU, in which case the GPU will be working at 100% to pump out frames.

In your case, the GPU isn’t working that hard, so I’m guessing the CPU is the bottleneck. This is typically due to excess draw calls, i.e. too many unique objects, materials, and dynamic shadows. Doing the various kinds of profiling will reveal what is slowing you down. Make sure you’re leveraging Nanite wherever possible and limiting dynamic lighting.