Low Level Fatal Error

I upgraded my project from 4.24 to 4.26. My shipping build was running good with ver 24. but once I switched engine this error began to occur

No idea what is happening. The game runs good but randomly after some few minutes crashes popping up this message:

LowLevelFatalError [File: Unknown] [Line: 1444]

Null SVR (resource 0 bind 0) on UB Layout (null)

I have no errors when patching the shipping build.

That’s the full error message

LowLevelFatalError [File: Unknown] [Line: 1444]

Null SVR (resource 0 bind 0) on UB Layout (null)

The crash doesn’t occur in editor, or standalone. In shipping build I tried running with lowest scalability settings and still crash. So I assume is not the memory.

346528-crashimg.png

Thank you very much, the game is in blueprints but I have access to C++

Could you please give me more details how to fix it?

Windows? Yes? It seem to happens not only with me but also in other computers like my users clients for example. I was starting reporting this issue by my clients.

Hello! Can you provide full error message?

It is some error with D3D setup, 1444 line of D3D11Commands.cpp

FD3D11ShaderResourceView* ShaderResourceViewRHI = (FD3D11ShaderResourceView*)Resources[ResourceIndex].GetReference();

Just check all stuff around DirectX thing… Also there were some similiar errors, search some here… Are you trying to run it on Win?

Thank you very much for your additional info, that seemed to be the cause of problem.

So I have 4 different levels to start with, two of them have asteroids fields.

level 01 have 4 asteroid fields that spawn one after other is gone, the first asteroid field takes 13 sec to spawn. (Randomly after some few minutes of play time client crash)

level 02 have 1 asteroid field that spawn immediately begin play. (Randomly when traveling level client crash)

I broke the scrip for asteroid field bp, and with the test client didn’t crash.

So the problem as you suggested in [link text][4] had the key. Hierarchical Instance Static Mesh is causing this issue. I’ll try to reduce bounds, or not spawn but placing in level to see if has a solution. Before I switched UE4 ver 24 to 26 it didn’t present this problem.

Thank you very much Kehel18 for your interested in helping me out. You saved me lot of time and probably breaking lots of stuff in vain.

Hi! someone knows how to fix this in the game Century, age of ashes? LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Direct3DDevice->CreateUnorderedAccessView(Texture->GetResource(),&UAVDesc,(ID3D11UnorderedAccessView**)UnorderedAccessView.GetInitReference()) failed at D:/UnrealEngine-4.27/Source/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11UAV.cpp:116 with error E_INVALIDARG

Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

Hello I do have the same problem, and it is annoying we cannot use shipping version!
This happens in 4.26, 4.27, 5.03