Loud wind noise in my creative map how can i reduce it or remove it entirely?

How can i turn off wind noise

I am new here and have never developed or created anything although I do have interest in game development and ideas that I would like to work on. Upon arrival here, I took the time to sift through the glossary for Unreal Editor and the following may help; It has to do with setting sound attenuation limits in a receiver. It is the very first glossary item on the page at the following link. Glossary For Unreal Editor For Fortnite | Unreal Editor For Fortnite Documentation | Epic Developer Community

0 dB

A 0 dB does not represent no sound. Think of 0 dB as maximum volume. For example, if your receiver reads -25 dB, it means that the volume of the signal has been attenuated by 25 dB (made 25 dB more quiet than the loudest it could possibly be) before being output to your speakers.

So, to me, this means that setting the receiver that deals with wind at -100 dB would eliminate the wind sound from your map.

I don’t know if this helps or not, because as I said, I know very little to nothing about game development other than playing around in creative on Fortnite for several hours.