Lot of new warning in the logs link to 4.11

Hi,

Since the move to 4.11, we are seing a lot of new warnings in our logs.

LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘D3D12.EnableMultiEngine’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)

LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘D3D12.CommandListBatchingMode’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)

LogModuleManager:Warning: ModuleManager: Module ‘HTTPChunkInstaller’ not found - its StaticallyLinkedModuleInitializers function is null.

[2016.04.20-21.27.00:518][ 0]LogModuleManager:Warning: ModuleManager: Module ‘MessagingRpc’ not found - its StaticallyLinkedModuleInitializers function is null.

[2016.04.20-21.27.00:518][ 0]LogModuleManager:Warning: ModuleManager: Module ‘PortalRpc’ not found - its StaticallyLinkedModuleInitializers function is null.

[2016.04.20-21.27.00:518][ 0]LogModuleManager:Warning: ModuleManager: Module ‘PortalServices’ not found - its StaticallyLinkedModuleInitializers function is null.

[2016.04.20-21.27.00:562][ 0]LogModuleManager:Warning: ModuleManager: Module ‘GameplayDebugger’ not found - its StaticallyLinkedModuleInitializers function is null.

[2016.04.20-21.41.40:715][299]LogModuleManager:Warning: ModuleManager: Module ‘DerivedDataCache’ not found - its StaticallyLinkedModuleInitializers function is null.

All of those are seens in a Development Cooked Client(windows) and most of them also in a Development Cooked Server(linux)

Could you please fix those warning or tell us how to avoid this ?

Thanks,

Someone else raising the same question

I missed this one also:
[2016.04.20-20.58.23:900][ 0]LogExternalProfiler:Warning: No registered external profiler was matched with a command-line switch (or the DLL could not be loaded). External profiling features will not be available.

HI Elvince,

Are you also using Linux?

It’s happens on both and on linux and win

Can we also get your entire log file? I was able to reproduce these errors in a new blank project but I would like to verify some other things as well.

Hi Elvince,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please feel free to post back here with additional information to reopen the post.

Cheers,

TJ

Hi,

Sorry I didn’t see your post in the notification.
Please find here the Log

Thanks,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for the additional info. I looked into this issue again and I’ve created JIRA UE-30430. Our developers will be investigating further and we will post here with additional questions or comments as we have them.

Cheers,

TJ

any new info on this? i’m getting an error like this it says LogConsoleManager: Warning: Console object named ‘ActorComponents.Enable’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)